Thursday, August 20, 2009

Invinciblility

(...background music courtesy of Kelly Clarkson, 'Already Gone'...)

Lately I have been arrogant and also egoistic. This is not the kind of person that I am striving to be. This never crossed my mind until today...

Today something happened to me which was kind of stupid. Not the thing that I should do. But due to the idea that I am invincible, I did it anyway. Well was I in for a surprise. I was finally caught and that was really embarrassing.

Contemplating on the incident will not help me to grow as a human being. What I need to do is try to learn from it. At the end of the day, how well known you are, there are still people who does not care about your star power. Salute the person who did his job and shame on me for not following the rules.

My pledge from today onwards is to walk the talk. I need to!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment