Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why Am I Unable To Do Anything Right?

(...background music by Duffy's Stepping Stone...)

I just keep on screwing up this year. It all started early this year where I had a 'promotion' assessment in which I was unable to make it through. Not to sound conceded, but I had the hardest for that. But it is just not my luck.

Then, later in the year when I was moved to a new position, I had all the ideas in making it better than before. Was I a dumb-ass! I was not able to do what I have intended to do but also I am unable to cope with the demand.

Then I have made a few silly decisions where had caused loss to my company and today was like the grand finale in which I made the stupidest decision without thinking it through. I am so upset with myself right now that I feel like screaming at the top of my lung.

Why am I unable to do anything right? Yeah I know that as human beings we have flaws but I am just disappointed with myself especially when I saw that my junior is progressing way better and faster than I am. And I am still where I am four years ago.

Dear GOD,

I am just lost at the moment and I need some guiding light. I am helpless at the moment and I hope that YOU hear my plea.

Sincerely,
Fikri

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment