Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Working With Idots Can Kill You......Really True...

(...background music by John Legend's, "Ordinary People"....)

Conversation through the radio (some exaggeration):
Me: Mr. X please call back
X: Yes
Me: I have a problem and I need your expertise
X: Why should I? I didn't change anything on my side. You should check on your side.
Me: But I have already did
X: Not my problem. Sought it yourself.

That was more or less the same conversation that I had for the past four days to convince my Electrical colleague to assist me. The problem is people do not want to believe that they are the problem even though explanation upon explanation had given to make them understand. People start to get defensive. The intention is to resolve the issue not putting blame. The cherry on the ice-cream was, I got scolded for the past four fucking days related to this issue. At the end of the day, I WAS BLOODY FUCKING RIGHT!!!!! The problem was from their side and at that particular moment I believed I could hear the church choir singing "Hallelujah". Hahahaha!!!

God is fair!

Ciao!

1 comment: