Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why Have I Lost It?

The year 2010 means a lot in the sense that this represent the 5th year I worked with this multinational company. However, this is also the most mind-boggling year ever. This is because I believe I have lost it.

I was reminiscing the 1st year I stepped foot in the world of working for a living. The 1st world was the most awesome year ever. This is because this was the year where I was eager to learn, eager to do anything even photostatting documents in other words, I would do anything. The key word is EAGER.

Over the years, I felt something different. I felt as if I have achieved everything out there. This was something that my superior worry. We are pretty close and we tend to discuss about life. He warned me of achieving everything in a short time. It will tend to diminish what is important in someone's life which is the DRIVE.

If I were to grade my drive during the 1st year, I would say it was a freaking perfect score of 10. However this year, the 5th year, I felt it is mere a 4. I am not trying to be cocky, but this is a fact.

So this year, I am determined to find it again. I need to find it. I need to find the feeling that I felt during that 1st year. GOD, give me the strength.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment