Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another BBQ in Bintulu

Another successful BBQ in Bintulu. This would be my second BBQ this week as the first was done last weekend. It is pretty tiring but the payback is priceless. Each BBQ that was organized or co-organized, I never really eat to enjoy the food. This is because I pretty much tired of running here and there to ensure that everything is in order.

I mostly enjoy the company. Although we usually hang out during dinner at the same stall every single night, this will create a new ambiance for socializing. Tonight was no different from any other night. Last week was 'grown up' session. Well this week was when the 'juniors' are also around. So would expect all sorts of character, which was fun to watch.

The climax of the night in every BBQ, is playing charade. This to me is the highlight of staying in Bintulu. You can see all sort of 'suppressed' behaviors start to come out. The shy will bring down the wall and release all inhibitions. But the most entertaining of all, is when they tried act out the scene which damn hilarious.

If people were to ask me what will I remember the most about being in Bintulu, well the answer is pretty simple, having BBQ with friends.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment