Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mixed Feelings

Got the news that I have been waiting for. The news of having the opportunity in making an impact outside of my comfort zone.These are basically the feelings I felt when I received the news:

Happy
The feeling is like the world is mine. I made a small victory dance in the toilet to avoid people seeing the freak show.

Sad
I will be leaving on Hari Raya Eve. This will be my second year not celebrating this festival with my family due to work.

Afraid
Not able to meet people's high expectation and tarnishing the good name of my organization as this is such a high profile project.

I am not sure how to react actually with all this mixed feelings. Maybe I will try to take it easy and just inhale this good news and except the fact that God has created an opportunity for me to make an impact.

Anyhow, I will definitely give 200% of myself into this. I need to start working now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment