Monday, July 20, 2009

I Am Torn

The saying is that, "Always give your best". Well sometimes it can bite you in the ass.

Giving it my all is always what I try to give in work. However, by doing so the expectations of people is so damn high that they start to think that you have no limitations. At the end of the day, I am only human. Therefore it is very stressful to be in this position.

The alternative is not to give it all. Make yourself not dependable and people will definitely leave you alone. But this is not acceptable as you are not fulfilling the responsibility given and how will you get the blessing from the Almighty?

So, what is the best way to handle this. Maybe as middle road, the word NO would be very useful. This is only useful if you have already identified what is the limitation that you have. With that you will be able to make sound decisions.

This is something that I believe we could work on together.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment