Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Delayed Rage

(background music courtesy of Beyonce - Halo)

I have this issue of really knowing to express my anger in a much healthier way. Therefore I have something that what I call as 'delayed rage'. Out of the sudden when my suppression mechanism is not working maybe due to tiredness, overwhelm with work or etc, the things that I have suppressed will start to boil-off.


So yesterday was one of those days. Apparently when you suppressed a month worth of rage, you basically can become almost insane and tiring. I am still recovering from this emotional tiredness.

(background music courtesy of Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone)

I am the type of person where it is easy to suppress the rage as I am afraid that somebody will get offended. But I know that this is not healthy. The only way is to release it. But how do you release the anger without offending anyone? That is the difficult part.

What can I do is to throw my conscience to the wind and hope the universe will answer back.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment