Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hmmmm......

Today struck me as a wake up call. I just realized that I have been procrastinating a lot. Damn! I will be off soon for a month and it would be very bitchy of me if I just let go of the work. So today I made a list of things need to be finished before I left.

Was that a regretful decision! The list never seems to end. So this calls for the categorizing of the things into:
  1. Urgent/Important
  2. Urgent/Not Important
  3. Not Urgent/Important
  4. Neither
(I believe that is how they categorize it)

Any how, there are a lot of things that I need deliver but little time to spare.

(so what are you waiting for??!!)

The important thing is to start right now slowly but surely. As this goes, the momentum will start to pick up. So stop blogging and start working.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment