Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Entry

This would be one of the moments that I would scream out loud, "What were you thinking?". This would be my second blog. The first was created in 2005 when I was posted in Bintulu. However due to some 'timing' issues, it seems to be forgotten and I believe should have been discontinued.

So why the second try? I am not sure actually but as the title of this blog is "My Therapy Session", it is actually my therapy session. This is because I have difficulties in releasing and expressing my emotions. I tend to suppress everything until to the extend of I just feel like exploding. The stress is getting to me as it is showing from the inability to fit comfortably in my clothes.

Damn! What an opening statement? The entry will be just me expressing myself. I am not sure if anyone will pick it up, but at the end of the day, it is for me.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment